Roland VERSACAMM VS-540i Eco-Solvent Inkjet Printer/Cutter
- Integrated print/cut capabilities
- Max 54” width
- Photorealistic printing up to 1440 dpi
- Roland Intelligent Pass ControlTM
- Uses the new ECO-SOL Max 2 Ink
- Max. print speeds up to 248 sq.ft./hr.
- Roland VersaWorksTM RIP included
- Automated ink circulation system
- Optional dryer unit available
- Printed over 500 metallic and pearlescent colors
- Optional media take-up system supports rolls up to 88 lbs.
- Choose from 4 ink configurations
You may also like…
- 2 mil premium cast, gloss overlaminate
- Recommended for fleet and large graphics
- Offers a superior level of UV protection
- Protect digital prints in demanding indoor and outdoor applications
- 8 year durability
- Intermediate Calendered PVC Digital Media
- Our top-selling inkjet media
- Broad range of indoor and outdoor applications, flat surfaces, simple curves and simple contours
- Grey-pigmented, permanent adhesive (transparent finish has clear adhesive)
- Available in white gloss, semi-gloss, and matte finishes, as well as transparent gloss and matte
- UL certified for UL 969 “Marking and Labeling Systems” (USA) and CSA C22.2 No. 0.15 “Adhesive Labels” (Canada)
This heavy-duty auto-lock utility knife is a powerful anti-slip utility knife, featuring a professional grade Fiberglass rubber grip and automatic blade lock for maximum comfort and control. Heavy-gauge stainless steel blade channel protects and holds blade tight. Acetone resistant handle for easy cleaning. Built in versatile metal pick for opening paint cans, removing switch plates and more. Easy, tool-free blade change. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Includes the double-honed UltraSharp Black snap-blade – 25% sharper than the Silver OLFA LB blades. Made of high-quality Japanese grade carbon tool steel and designed for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention.